2016 Mazda CX-5 Trims
There are three 2016 Mazda CX-5 trims available, giving drivers of Naperville and Aurora a sporty drive with an array of luxury features inside of the cabin, like a touchscreen infotainment display with MAZDA CONNECTTM. Seating five passengers comfortably, there’s sure to be a model that’s right for you to drive around Joliet. Find out about each of the trims below, then come in from Wheaton or Lisle for a test drive today!
Under the Hood
All three of the 2016 Mazda CX-5 trims are powered by a 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine that generates up to 184-hp. FWD is standard, while AWD is available. You have the option between a 6-speed manual transmission and a 6-speed automatic transmission. You’ll receive up to 35 mpg highway or 26 mpg city.
Mazda CX-5 Sport
The Mazda CX-5 Sport is the base model of the new Mazda CX-5 and features exciting infotainment as well as a spacious interior for your passengers and cargo.
- Exterior: The Mazda CX-5 Sport is outfitted with clear lens halogen headlights that automatically turn off and Daytime Running Lights. Body-colored power side mirrors with integrated turn signals are standard, and a rear roof spoiler is featured in the back. This model sits on 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels.
- Interior: Inside of the cabin, the Mazda CX-5 Sport features cloth-trimmed sport seats with a 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat and 4-way manually adjustable front passenger’s seat. Air-conditioning with a pollen filter is standard, and push button start with a remote keyless illuminated entry system is standard from your key fob.
- Technology: A 7-inch color touchscreen display is programmed with MAZDA CONNECTTM with voice commands, giving you access to SMS texting, app access, and more. Bluetooth® hands-free calling and audio streaming is standard, and the Sport has a 4-speaker sound system. You’ll also be able to play audio and entertainment through an auxiliary jack and a USB port features on the center console. A rearview camera is standard to give you a view when maneuvering the vehicle in tight parking spots.
- MSRP: Starts at $23,595.
Mazda CX-5 Touring
The Mazda CX-5 Touring upgrades features inside and out to offer you more conveniences while you’re out on the road.
- Exterior: The Touring adds halogen fog lights to the front fascia of the 2016 Mazda CX-5. Privacy glass is featured on this model. A rear window defogger makes it easy to maximize visibility on colder mornings.
- Interior: Passenger seating is upgraded to premium cloth-trimmed sport seats with heating abilities in the front. A leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear shift knob offer more comfort. You’ll have Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry for ease of entry in addition to Push Button Start.
- Technology: The MAZDA CONNECTTM infotainment system adds the Mazda Navigation System to allow you to get to your destination with the best available route. A 6-speaker sound system is featured inside of the cabin.
- MSRP: Starts at $25,215.
Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring
The premier trim of the lineup, the Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring offers drivers the most luxury features and a comfortable heated leather interior that will make cold winter days more comfortable.
- Exterior: The Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring’s headlights have an auto on/off function. Rain-sensing windshield wipers turn on when rain starts and adjust accordingly. The side view mirrors are heated to make it easier to see, as well. This model sits on 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels.
- Interior: The cabin is upgraded to feature leather-trimmed sport seats with heating abilities. The driver’s seat features 8-way power adjustments with power lumbar support. A synthetic leather door trim adds a touch of sophistication. Dual-zone automatic climate control with a pollen filter allows both you and your passenger to elect a favorable temperature for each of you. A one-touch power-sliding moonroof with a sunshade allows you to enjoy summer days and clear night skies.
- Technology: Your sound system is upgraded to a Bose® Centerpoint 2® Surround Sound audio system with AudioPilot® and 9 speakers. You’ll have a 4-month complimentary subscription to SiriusXM satellite radio.
- MSRP: Starts at $28,570.
Test Drive the 2016 Mazda CX-5 at Continental Mazda
Visit us to test drive the 2016 Mazda CX-5 at Continental Mazda, located at 2363 Aurora Ave in Naperville, IL, near Joliet and Wheaton. You can make an appointment with one of our sales specialists or ask any questions you may have about our inventory by giving us a call at . You can also leave us a message online, and we’ll be in touch soon. We look forward to earning business from new customers in Lisle and beyond!