The Reviews Are in for the All-New 2016 Mazda3!
Now available for Naperville, Joliet, Aurora, and Wheaton area drivers, the 2016 Mazda3 is getting some serious buzz. Offering a cool, comfortable experience, the Mazda3 is the year’s must-own sedan, and automotive experts agree.
What Are the Critics Saying?
See what the experts are saying about the all-new 2016 Mazda3.
- Edmunds: “If you’re shopping for a compact sedan or hatchback these days, you’re likely expecting it to be fuel-efficient, reliable, safe, roomy and packed with the latest features and technology. At this price point, a lot of cars can meet these requirements, but only a few can do it and offer an engaging driving experience. The 2016 Mazda 3 happens to be one of the few.”
- Car and Driver: “[T]he car responds to inputs with immediacy, and the electric power steering is quick (2.6 turns lock-to-lock), informative, and dead-bang accurate.”
- The Car Connection: “Mazda has also made big strides in the 3’s infotainment offerings. The Mazda Connect system uses a large, colorful, high-contrast touchscreen that . . . is quick with relatively easy-to-navigate menus that can be selected with the touchscreen or with the rotary Command Controller.”
- KBB.com: “Whether as a 4-door sedan or 5-door hatchback, the 2016 Mazda3 has knockout styling. The versatile Mazda3 hatchback is especially noteworthy for a design that should win over those who usually don’t equate hatchbacks with beauty.”
Mazda3 Specs and Features
It’s clear that drivers are enjoying themselves. But what specifically about the Mazda3 makes it such a fun drive?
- With its SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY engine, the 2016 Mazda3 offers a robust 155 horsepower and 150 lb-ft of torque to achieve an EPA estimated 30 mpg city/41 mpg highway with automatic transmission.
- The MAZDA CONNECTTM infotainment center includes a 7-inch full-color touch screen, Aha, Pandora, Stitcher, and HD radio, and SMS text messaging audio delivery and relay.
- With its array of safety technology, it’s no wonder the 2016 Mazda3 was named a 2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick+!
Learn More About the 2016 Mazda3 Today!
If you’re a driver in the Naperville, Joliet, Aurora, or Wheaton area and you’d like to learn more about the 2016 Mazda3, contact us online at Continental Mazda of Naperville or call us at 630-657-0781 today. You’re also welcome to stop by our dealership at 2363 Aurora Ave. in Naperville, IL for a test drive!