2017 Mazda6 Reviews
With a bold front end and a comfortable interior, the 2017 Mazda6 promises Wheaton, Joliet, Aurora, and Lisle drivers the elegant and sophisticated ride they deserve. It features a well-rounded performance that exhibits an admirable commitment to fuel economy. It’s no wonder that the automotive experts are falling in love with the Mazda6.
What the Critics are Saying
Don’t just take our word for it, though. See for yourself what the critics are saying about the new Mazda6.
- Edmunds: “Very responsive engine and transmission make it feel faster than most family sedans; fuel economy is competitive with any car in the class; reassuring handling that makes it entertaining to drive; one of the best technology interfaces in the class; graceful styling inside and out.”
- Car and Driver: “If you think all family sedans are created equal, you’re in for a surprise with the nimble and curvaceous Mazda6. It lives up to its racy looks, too—a precision-tuned suspension and driver-focused cabin make it the ideal choice for those who enjoy driving.”
- The Car Connection: “Regardless of trim, the [Mazda6] remains an evocative, sleekly-styled sedan with some of the best road manners in the competitive mid-size sedan class—and a good antidote to the boredom that usually accompanies four-doors.”
2017 Mazda6 Specifications and Features
But what is so special about the Mazda6? Here are just a few of the various features and options that are causing all the critics to fall in love:
- Sporting a 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G engine, the Mazda6 reaches 184 horsepower and 185 lb-ft of torque. The Mazda6 isn’t just powerful, though — it also achieves an EPA-estimated 35 miles per gallon highway.
- With leather-trimmed and multi-stage heated seats, as well as a Bose CenterPoint 2 audio system, the Mazda6’s interior is spacious and comfortable.
- Featuring a rearview camera, dynamic cruise control, and a lane keep assist, the Mazda6’s selection of available safety features make it one of the safest and most convenient vehicles on the road.
Try the 2017 Mazda6 at Continental Mazda of Naperville
Visit Continental Mazda of Naperville at 2363 Aurora Ave in Naperville, IL for a test drive of the 2017 Mazda6 today. Call us at 630-352-0634 to get started, or get in touch online with any questions you may have.