The Stellar 2018 Mazda3 Safety Ratings
The 2018 Mazda3 safety ratings are exceptional whether you’re looking at the Mazda3 Sedan or Mazda3 Hatchback. Both versions have earned a 5-Star Overall Safety Rating from the NHTSA as well as 2018 Top Safety Pick status from the IIHS.
2018 Mazda3 Safety Features
The Mazda3 is designed with peace of mind in mind for daily commuters and ride-share drivers alike, which is why you’ll find a strong range of active safety features to maintain control through every twist and turn, whether you’re driving between Plainfield and Joliet or going on a much longer trip. Some of these features include:
- Anti-Lock Brake System with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution & Brake Assist
- Hill Launch Assist
- Dynamic Stability Control with Traction Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
You’ll also have access to the i-ACTIVESENSE® driver-assistance package, which includes features such as:
- High Beam Control
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Lane Keep Assist
- Adaptive Front Lighting System
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring
- Smart Brake Support
- Smart City Brake Support
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control
These cutting-edge driver assistance technologies scan for danger, provide warnings, and act independently to keep you from harm.
2018 Mazda3 Crash Protection
In the event of a collision, the Mazda3’s SKYACTIV®-body ring structure, side-impact door beams, and collapsible steering column work together to direct impact energy away from the passenger compartment.
You and your passengers will be further protected from harm by:
- Advanced dual front air bags with passenger weight sensors
- Front seat-mounted side-impact airbags and side-impact curtain airbags
- 3-point safety belts for all seating positions
- Front safety-belt pretensioners with force limiters
- Whiplash-reducing front seat headrests
It’s no surprise the 2018 Mazda3 earned a 5-star overall safety rating from the NHTSA and 2018 Top Safety Pick status from the IIHS.
Get a Closer Look at the 2018 Mazda3’s Safety Features Today
Mazda has always taken safety seriously, and the 2018 Mazda3 brings together everything they’ve learned. To find out more or arrange a test drive, don’t hesitate to contact Continental Mazda of Naperville today.
Why Buy From Continental Mazda of Naperville?
Wondering why drivers in Aurora and throughout Chicagoland make tracks to Continental Mazda of Naperville? It might be because we offer unique perks such as:
- 110% Price Guarantee: If you find the same vehicle elsewhere for a lower price, we’ll match it — plus 10% of the difference.
- 72-Hour Exchange Policy: When you buy a vehicle from us, you can exchange it within three days if you aren’t completely satisfied.
More About Mazda3 Features
The 2018 Mazda3 safety ratings are exceptional whether you’re looking at the Mazda3 Sedan or Mazda3 Hatchback. Both versions have earned a 5-Star Overall Safety Rating from the NHTSA as well as 2018 Top Safety Pick status from the IIHS. Mazda3 Sedan Inventory Mazda3 Hatchback Inventory 2018 Mazda3 Safety Features The Mazda3 is designed with…