2019 Mazda CX-5 Gas Mileage
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 boasts impressive performance, but it’s got stellar efficiency to match. For this reason, it’s a favorite around Plainfield and Joliet, and we think you’ll love it, too. Let’s take a closer look.
2019 Mazda CX-5 Engines and MPG Ratings
The standard Mazda CX-5 engine is a SKYACTIVⓇ-G 2.5L four-cylinder that produces 187 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque. The 2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve and Mazda CX-5 Signature can be had with a SKYACTIVⓇ-G 2.5T four-cylinder that makes up to 250 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque; these trims are only available with i-ACTIV AWDⓇ.
Here are the EPA-estimated MPG ratings by engine and drivetrain:
- 187-hp SKYACTIVⓇ-G 2.5L four-cylinder with FWD: Up to 25 mpg city and 31 mpg highway
- 187-hp SKYACTIVⓇ-G 2.5L four-cylinder with i-ACTIV AWDⓇ: Up to 24 mpg city and 30 mpg highway
- 250-hp SKYACTIVⓇ-G 2.5T four-cylinder with i-ACTIV AWDⓇ: Up to 22 mpg city and 27 mpg highway
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 comes equipped with SKYACTIVⓇ-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control. This system adjusts power delivery and shifts the vehicle’s weight while cornering, and the result is a smoother drive. It may seem subtle — but after becoming accustomed to this feature on the streets of Plainfield and beyond, you’ll never want to go back.
In another example of Mazda’s dedication to giving drivers as much control as possible, the 2019 Mazda CX-5 features a Drive Selection feature to adjust how the vehicle handles on the fly. With a flip of the switch, you can engage Sport mode, which will give you quicker throttle response to help you merge into traffic, change lanes, or pass another vehicle on the highway. Simply flip the switch to disengage Sport mode at your whim.
Learn More at Continental Mazda of Naperville
There’s more to the 2019 Mazda CX-5 than its miles per gallon. While it offers incredible fuel economy, it also boasts impressive performance and towing power together with a plush interior. To truly appreciate it, though, you need to drive it, and you can do just that at Continental Mazda of Naperville! In the meantime, please contact us with any questions.
Why Buy From Continental Mazda of Naperville?
Drivers throughout the greater Chicago area come to our dealership in large part because of our dedication to our customers. Here are just a few of the ways we show that dedication:
- Continental Motors, which is the auto group that includes Continental Mazda of Naperville, has been named “Best Auto Dealer” for 9 years in a row by Naperville Magazine’s “Best Of” Awards.*
- Our Cruise online car-buying service lets you begin and complete the entire car-purchasing process online — we can even deliver!
More About the 2019 Mazda CX-5
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 boasts impressive performance, but it’s got stellar efficiency to match. For this reason, it’s a favorite around Plainfield and Joliet, and we think you’ll love it, too. Let’s take a closer look. 2019 Mazda CX-5 Overview New CX-5 Inventory 2019 Mazda CX-5 Engines and MPG Ratings The standard Mazda CX-5 engine…
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a midsize SUV with plenty of interior space and a powerful, yet efficient, engine. But how much can it tow around Plainfield? Find out the 2019 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity and learn more about the performance of this SUV. 2019 Mazda CX-5 DetailsNew Mazda CX-5 Inventory How Much Can the…
* https://napervillemagazine.com/2018/07/__trashed/, http://napervillemagazine.com/2017/07/best-naperville-2017/, http://napervillemagazine.com/2016/07/the-best-of-naperville-2016/, http://napervillemagazine.com/2016/06/the-best-of-naperville-2015/, http://napervillemagazine.com/2016/06/the-best-of-naperville-2014/, http://napervillemagazine.com/2016/06/the-best-of-naperville-2013/, http://napervillemagazine.com/the-best-of-naperville-2012/, http://napervillemagazine.com/the-best-of-naperville-2011/, http://napervillemagazine.com/the-best-of-naperville-2010/