2019 Mazda CX-5 Towing Capacity
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a midsize SUV with plenty of interior space and a powerful, yet efficient, engine. But how much can it tow around Plainfield? Find out the 2019 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity and learn more about the performance of this SUV.
How Much Can the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Tow?
The towing capacity of the 2019 Mazda CX-5 is 2,000 pounds across all five trim levels. You can also choose from front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. The following specs and features help the Mazda CX-5 tow:
- SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L four-cylinder engine cylinder deactivation that delivers 187 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque.
- Front-wheel drive or available i-ACTIV AWD®.
- SKYACTIV®-Drive six-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and sport mode.
- SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control Plus.
Mazda Towing Features
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is able to easily tow around Aurora thanks to an array of features. Whether or not you have something attached to your Mazda CX-5 tow hitch, these features help keep you safe on the road:
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System helps you maintain control and stability, even with towing 2,000 pounds behind you.
- Hill Launch Assist senses when you are parked on an incline. It holds the brakes down until you press the gas pedal to ensure you don’t roll.
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist provide you with you additional braking power when necessary.
- Smart City Brake Support works to prevent low-speed fender-benders while in traffic.
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring makes it easier to safely change lanes.
Test Drive the 2019 Mazda CX-5 at Continental Mazda of Naperville
If the 2019 Mazda CX-5 sounds like the right SUV for your Aurora adventures, take a look at our inventory online to find the new or used Mazda CX-5 that’s right for you and contact us with any questions before heading to our showroom in Naperville for a test drive.
Why Buy From Continental Mazda of Naperville?
The Continental Difference is obvious from the moment you set foot in our dealership, but it’s not just about providing stellar customer service. Shopping at Continental Mazda of Naperville comes with a variety of perks, including:
- VIP Loyalty Rewards – Any money you spend at Continental Mazda of Naperville can go toward the points that you can use to reduce the cost of future purchases at our dealership.
- Exceptional Reputation – Take a look at our online reviews to learn more about how we go above and beyond for our customers every day.
- CRUISE Online Car Buying Program – You don’t need to come to the dealership to buy your next car! With express checkout and even delivery options, your new Mazda CX-5 is only a click away!
More From Continental Mazda of Naperville
As we begin setting resolutions for the new year, it’s almost expected that we’ll fall short of accomplishing them. However, there are some unexpected resolutions that are worth making and keeping, both for your confidence and your wallet. We’re talking, of course, about resolutions for your vehicle. If coming up with resolutions for…
Winter conditions call for winter accessories. And outfitting your vehicle with a set of winter tires is one of the best ways to combat the difficult driving conditions of an Illinois winter. Visit Continental Mazda of Naperville to speak to our team of technicians about equipping your car with a set of winter tires. …
The 2020 Mazda3 values quality, simplicity, and performance. Continue reading to see if the Mazda3 is the right sedan for you. Inside The 2020 Mazda3 Design The Mazda3 offers clean, minimalist design to showcase its quality and craftsmanship. Choose from six sophisticated colors including Machine Gray, Deep Crystal Blue, Soul Red Crystal, and Snowflake White….