What is the 2019 Mazda CX-9’s Towing Capacity?
Anyone wondering how much a 2019 Mazda CX-9 can tow is likely to be impressed with the answer: in both front- and all-wheel-drive configurations, the 2019 Mazda CX-9’s towing capacity is 3,500 pounds. This figure applies to all trim levels, so no matter which model you choose, you’ll have plenty of power at your disposal on the roads of Plainfield and Joliet.
2019 Mazda CX-9 Powertrain
The source of this three-row SUV’s impressive towing capability is a 2.5L four-cylinder engine that produces 250 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque. This engine comes paired with a six-speed automatic transmission with Sport Mode and a manual-shift function. While front-wheel drive is standard in the Mazda CX-9 Sport, Mazda CX-9 Touring, and Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring, all-wheel drive is available those trims and standard on the top-of-the-line Mazda CX-9 Signature.
The towing capacity of the 2019 Mazda CX-9 isn’t just the result of brute force — it also comes equipped with features to facilitate your towing needs.
- Every 2019 Mazda CX-9 comes equipped with SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control system, which adjusts the amount of torque applied to the wheels to help you remain in control.
- Dynamic Stability Control with Traction Control System and Trailer Stability Assist work to ensure the Mazda CX-9’s stability while cornering by adjusting various vehicle characteristics as needed.
- The available i-ACTIV AWD® System is capable of sending more or less power to individual wheels as conditions permit, which can be extremely helpful when hauling a trailer around Aurora in the winter.
Experience the 2019 Mazda CX-9 at Continental Mazda of Naperville
The 2019 Mazda CX-9’s towing capacity is extremely impressive, but it’s got a lot more going for it than just brute strength. You can experience it firsthand when you come to Continental Mazda of Naperville, and we’ll be happy to talk about buying or leasing the Mazda CX-9. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us online.
Why Buy From Continental Mazda of Naperville?
We go the extra mile to give you plenty of reasons to shop at our dealership. Just a few reasons to choose us include:
- Continental Motors, which includes our dealership, has been named “Best Auto Dealer” 9 years in a row in Naperville Magazine’s “Best Of” Awards.*
- Don’t just listen to the media, though: check out some of the stellar online reviews from our customers.
More About the 2019 Mazda CX-9
Anyone wondering how much a 2019 Mazda CX-9 can tow is likely to be impressed with the answer: in both front- and all-wheel-drive configurations, the 2019 Mazda CX-9’s towing capacity is 3,500 pounds. This figure applies to all trim levels, so no matter which model you choose, you’ll have plenty of power at your disposal…
How much is a 2019 Mazda CX-9? $32,280 will get you the base trim level. That’s a fantastic point of entry with excellent features, but you get a lot of features for that. Take a look at the entire new Mazda CX-9 lineup to see which model will best suit your daily drive around Plainfield…
The 2019 Mazda CX-9 interior combines practicality and luxury like no other 3-row SUV on the market. Once you’ve spent some time inside, it will be easy to see why the 2019 Mazda CX-9 is a premier large SUV. More Mazda CX-9 Details View Inventory 2019 Mazda CX-9 Interior Comfort Illuminated by available LED accent…
* https://napervillemagazine.com/2018/07/__trashed/, http://napervillemagazine.com/2017/07/best-naperville-2017/, http://napervillemagazine.com/2016/07/the-best-of-naperville-2016/, http://napervillemagazine.com/2016/06/the-best-of-naperville-2015/, http://napervillemagazine.com/2016/06/the-best-of-naperville-2014/, http://napervillemagazine.com/2016/06/the-best-of-naperville-2013/, http://napervillemagazine.com/the-best-of-naperville-2012/, http://napervillemagazine.com/the-best-of-naperville-2011/, http://napervillemagazine.com/the-best-of-naperville-2010/