Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Program vs. Honda Certified Pre-Owned Program
Whether you go for the Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Program or the Honda Certified Pre-Owned Program, you’ll enjoy considerable benefits, but Mazda’s edges out that of its rival. Uniting the reliability and curb appeal you’d expect from a new model with the price of a traditional used vehicle, a certified pre-owned can make a whole heap of sense, but you’ll still need to dig down into the details to find the best program around—and that’s Mazda’s.
Both the Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Program and the Honda Certified Pre-Owned Program will only accept models of a certain age whose odometers are set below a certain cut-off point, and that’s just the first barrier to entry. In order to earn their status as certified pre-owned vehicles, each Mazda and Honda model will be put through an exhaustive multi-point inspection to ensure they hold up to the highest standards.
When you drive away, both programs will provide you with a 1-year or 12,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty, plus a 7-year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty.
The Mazda Difference
Mazda has become known for providing drivers with just that little bit extra, and it’s a rule that holds when you compare its Certified Pre-Owned Program to that of Honda.
- The Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Program provides 24-hour roadside assistance; the Honda Certified Pre-Owned Program only covers you for standard roadside assistance, so you could be caught out if you happen to break down late at night.
- Mazda’s 24-hour roadside assistance covers jumpstarts, lockout assistance, flat tire changes, towing, and gas delivery. Getting these benefits from the Honda CPO program requires the purchase of additional Honda Care coverage.
- Mazda’s Certified Pre-Owned benefits are fully transferable to the next owner of the vehicle at no additional cost.
While these two CPO programs are comparable in some ways, Mazda’s just goes above and beyond.
Why Buy Mazda Certified Pre-Owned from Continental Mazda of Naperville?
Continental Mazda is a Top 10 Mazda dealer in the region, and that’s largely due to the way we treat our customers and the perks that come with purchases from our dealership. For instance, when you buy a Certified Pre-Owned Mazda from us, you get:
- Full tank of gas
- Complimentary car wash with every service visit
- 72-hour exchange advantage
- Complimentary loaner vehicle during service
- Service reminders
If you’d like to find out more or discover the range of pre-owned models currently available, contact Continental Mazda of Naperville. You’ll also find our showroom within easy striking distance of Plainfield, Aurora, Wheaton, and Lisle.