Standout Features and Engine Options
Beyond its balanced trim levels, the 2018 Mazda3 encourages further customization through the Premium Equipment package. It includes a heated steering wheel, paddle shifters, auto-dimming rearview mirror, and GPS navigation, plus the following state-of-the-art safety features:
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System: Headlights move with your steering input for exceptional forward visibility.
- High Beam Control: High beams are turned on and off as incoming vehicles approach and pass.
- Lane Departure Warning System: A warning is provided should you start to drift without signaling.
- Lane Keep Assist: If you fail to heed the Lane Departure Warning System, corrective steering pressure will be applied.
- Mazda Radar Dynamic Cruise Control: Adjusts your preset cruising speed up and down to maintain a safe distance from the vehicle ahead.
- Smart Brake Support: Scans for possible upcoming collisions, primes the brakes, then applies them automatically if you fail to react.
You’ll also enjoy the freedom to choose between two sophisticated engines:
- 2.0L Four-Cylinder: Produces up to 155 hp and 150 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.5L Four-Cylinder: Fitted with the Mazda3 Touring and Mazda3 Grand Touring, provides up to 184 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque.
2018 Mazda3 Accolades
- 5-Star Overall Safety Rating from the NHTSA
The 2018 Mazda3 is Available in Multiple Attractive Configurations
The 2018 Mazda3 is an ideal compact sedan or hatchback for soaking up the roads of Plainfield, Joliet, and Aurora, and it’s available now from Continental Mazda of Naperville. Contact us today to find out more, visit us at 2363 Aurora Ave, or feel free to apply for financing online.
Why Buy at Continental Mazda of Naperville?
Some of the many reasons to shop at our dealership include:
- VIP Loyalty Rewards
- Continental Motors Group Named “Best Auto Dealer” 8 Years in a Row by Naperville Magazine’s “Best of” Awards**
- 72-Hour Exchange Policy
* MSRP excludes tax, title, license fees and destination charge of $875 (Alaska $920). Model shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
** http://napervillemagazine.com/2017/07/best-naperville-2017/, http://napervillemagazine.com/2016/07/the-best-of-naperville-2016/, http://napervillemagazine.com/2016/06/the-best-of-naperville-2015/, http://napervillemagazine.com/2016/06/the-best-of-naperville-2014/, http://napervillemagazine.com/2016/06/the-best-of-naperville-2013/, http://napervillemagazine.com/the-best-of-naperville-2012/, http://napervillemagazine.com/the-best-of-naperville-2011/, http://napervillemagazine.com/the-best-of-naperville-2010/