Trims and Pricing
The Mazda3 gives you three compelling trim options with varying degrees of interior technology. This variety helps it stay ahead in comparison to its competitors.
- Sport: Have fun on every drive with SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS and an efficient 2.0L engine. Prices start at $18,895.
- Touring: Give yourself more cabin comfort with dual zone climate control, leatherette trimmed searing and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. Prices start at $21,495.
- Grand Touring: Upgrade with the 2.5L engine and advanced safety features. Prices start at $24,195.
On the Wheaton roadways, the Mazda3 stands out like a luxury car thanks to dedicated attention to detail:
- Adaptive Front Lighting System: Your front lights can swivel as much as 15 degrees to match the direction of your turn and better illuminate the road ahead.
- Sleek KODO Design: With sleek contours and sporty undertones, the Mazda3 is the epitome of KODO design, especially with it’s improved front fascia.
- Stylish Wheels: Whether you’re stationary or whipping down the road, the 18-inch allow wheels give you dynamic, standout design.
Choose your horsepower with two engine options paired with powerful SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY:
- 2.0L Engine: At it’s maximum this engine can give you 155 hp. It gives you 37 mpg on the highway with either transmission.
- 2.5L Engine: This engine upgrade gives you more with 184 hp while maintaining 37 mpg on the highway.
- SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY: This added engine feature serves to enhance your driving dynamics as it gets even more mileage from your efficient engines.
Interior Features and Design
From a booming entertainment system to noise reducing seating, your new Mazda3 will have everything you need for a comfortable Joliet cabin experience:
- Bose Surround Sound System: With 9 premium quality speakers placed throughout your cabin and SiriusXM available, your Mazda3 will be the perfect commuting vehicle.
- Active Driving Display: Keep your eyes on your car and the road with your most important vehicle stats displayed directly in front of you.
- Perforated Seats: Larger perforations at smaller distances make your seats breathable as they absorb more road noise and enhance your cabin’s audio.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Keep your peace of mind on the Aurora roads with a range of safety technologies behind you:
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring: This system actively detects vehicles in your blind spot and gives you a visual and audio warning to give you advance notice.
- Smart City Brake Support: When you’re traveling between 2 and 18 mph, this system detects objects ahead and can apply brakes if necessary.
- Radar Cruise Control: This system maintains a safe distance between you and the vehicle ahead. It also alerts you if your vehicle is approaching another vehicle too quickly.
Reviews of the 2017 Mazda3
What are the experts saying about the Mazda3?
- U.S. News & World Report: “The 2017 Mazda3 is one of the best performers among compact cars, according to our analysis of automotive reviews and data. The Mazda3’s precise steering, strong brakes, and cornering ability may help you look forward to your daily commute instead of dreading it. On top of its athletic handling, the Mazda3 is a comfortable car to drive.”
- Auto Guide: “Other changes that are largely unnoticeable but impact the cabin greatly include a host of new or redesigned materials aimed at reducing road noise and vibration. The result is a tremendously quiet cabin, with only the most porous of pavement polluting the cabin.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “The most obvious changes to the 2017 Mazda3 are visible up front with the grille and headlamps redrawn to bring them more in line with the nose of the new CX-3 crossover while the lower fascia features a wider, sleeker look.”
- Car and Driver: “Not many vehicles successfully combine style, dynamics, and value in a compact package, but the Mazda 3 does, which is why it’s a 10Best winner….The responsive steering and great handling will have drivers dreaming of twisty roads. Even add-ons such as nav, traffic-sign recognition, and heated seats won’t break the bank.”
Stop By for a Test Drive at Continental Mazda
Are you ready to get behind the wheel of the Mazda3? Find your way down to Continental Mazda of Naperville, located at 2363 Aurora Ave. If you want to make an appointment or ask questions, give us a call at or fill out our contact form.