What You Can Expect in the 2020 Mazda CX-9
If you’re interested in the 2020 Mazda CX-9 but want to know more about it before you start looking for your own, you’re in the right place. The curb appeal of this CUV is only surpassed by its drivability and passenger experience. Looking for the scoop on the new CX-9? Keep reading this overview.
The 2020 Mazda CX-9: Features and Specs
The performance benefit of owning a new CUV is a blend of capability and fuel economy. The 2.5L SKYACTIV® engine lies at the center of it all, making the most out of your every mile. Additionally, this CUV allows for greater stability and grants available AWD for superior traction in foul weather. The CX-9 isn’t limited to the above features, though. Here are a few more:
- SKYACTIV®-G 2.5T Dynamic Pressure Turbo 4-cylinder with VVT (Grand Touring Reserve & Signature trim)
- SKYACTIV-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control Plus
- 250 max hp when properly equipped
Making the road a better place is the mark of a best-in-class CUV, and in this respect, the CX-9 lets its actions speak louder than words. There are also new safety innovations from Mazda that will assist you wherever you are on the road. And with cabin accessories galore, the Mazda commitment to an equally great drive and ride can never be questioned. The technology features of the CX-9 don’t end there. You’ll also enjoy these:
- Active Driving Display w/ Traffic Sign Recognition
- Advanced Smart City Brake Support with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane-keep Assist and Lane Departure Warning System
The appeal of a CUV is that it packs a ton of value into a modest frame, which can certainly be said of the new CX-9. The only problem you’ll find with the 38.2 cu. ft. of cargo volume in the CX-9 is deciding on what to do with all the space. No CUV is complete without options for additional comfort. The CX-9 isn’t limited to the above design features, though. Here are a few more:
- Auto on/off LED headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Heated front seats
Test Drive the 2020 Mazda CX-9 in Naperville, IL
You can find the 2020 CX-9 when you visit Continental Mazda of Naperville. Our selection of new Mazda cars for sale gives you the kind of choice you won’t find anywhere else in Naperville. We also offer a number of new Mazda specials that our sales team will be happy to tell you about during your test drive.
* MSRP: Starting price represents the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) for the CX-9 Sport trim. The MSRP does not include destination and handling charges, taxes, title, license, options, and dealer charges. Actual prices are set by the dealer and may vary.
** EPA-estimated MPG for City/Highway for 2020 Mazda CX-9 CX-9 Sport. Actual mileage will vary.