Reviews Direct Praise at the 2018 Mazda3
Reviews certainly don’t play down their appreciation of the 2018 Mazda3:
- “Playful and sophisticated … a fuel-efficient compact that’s one of the most fun-to-drive cars in its class” – Kelley Blue Book
- “Among compact cars, this is one to consider.” – The Car Connection
- “A rarity for exceeding expectations and delivering far more than its price would suggest.” – Edmunds.com
Let’s take a closer look at what the industry’s most trusted publications had to say — and why it’s been such a hit around Aurora and Plainfield.
“On the road, it’s not just competent; it’s actually entertaining and sporty to drive.” – Edmunds.com
You have two surprisingly zesty engine options with the 2018 Mazda3:
- 2.0L Four-Cylinder: Makes up to 155 hp and 150 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.5L Four-Cylinder: Makes up to 184 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque.
Strong numbers, and the Mazda3 makes the most of them through innovative SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control. Expect precise control through curves and corners. You’ll love driving with the Mazda3, even if you haven’t before.
“Available as a stylish 4-door sedan or a versatile 5-door hatchback, the new Mazda3 offers impressive standard features.” – Kelley Blue Book
The Kelley Blue Book review draws attention to the 2018 Mazda3’s exceptional versatility and value. Available as either a sedan or a hatchback, it makes top-tier tech standard regardless of your chosen model. Even entry-level trims enjoy a 7-inch full-color touchscreen display, 6-speaker sound system, and a MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system.
“The 2018 Mazda3 adds standard active safety features to an already compelling value.” – The Car Connection
The 2018 Mazda3 boasts a 5-Star Overall safety score from the NHTSA. And why not? It now offers Smart City Brake Support to provide automatic emergency braking on all models, and the following advanced driver-assistance technologies are available:
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring – Uses bumper-mounted radars to detect vehicles behind the car and in the adjacent lane.
- High Beam Control – Automatically switches between high beams and low beams during night driving by automatically detecting other vehicles on the road.
- Adaptive Front Lighting System – Optimizes light distribution from the headlights based on factors such as speed and steering input, pointing the low-beams in the direction the driver intends to travel.
- Lane Departure Warning System – Warns the driver of unintended lane departures by detecting line markings on the road surface.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control – Automatically adjusts the car’s speed by judging the relative speed and distance and the car ahead.
2018 Mazda3 Accolades
- 5-Star Overall Safety Rating from the NHTSA
2018 Mazda3 Reviews Come Packed with Praise
Word on the 2018 Mazda3 is certainly good around Plainfield, Joliet, and Aurora, so we’re unsurprised to see such praise reflected on a national level. If you’d like to give us your own Mazda3 review, contact Continental Mazda of Naperville to arrange a test drive.
Why Buy at Continental Mazda of Naperville?
Some of the reasons to shop at our dealership include:
- Continental Motors Group Named “Best Auto Dealer” 8 Years in a Row by Naperville Magazine’s “Best of” Awards*
- 110% Price Guarantee — If you get a legitimate quote on the exact same vehicle from another dealer, we’ll match the price plus 10% of the difference!