Should I Lease a Vehicle?
Leasing a vehicle is a great way to stay ahead of the curve in terms of automotive technology: you can enjoy the latest features in the newest models. While financing a vehicle has its own appeal, leasing does, too. In fact, leasing a new Mazda has the potential to save you time, money, and hassle, all while making your commutes from Plainfield or Aurora more enjoyable than ever.
Why Lease a New Mazda?
You’ll have plenty of options whether you choice to move forward with buying or leasing a vehicle. Some of the benefits of leasing include:
- Lower Down Payment – A lease will typically require less money up front than financing, making it a more accessible option in many cases.
- Lower Monthly Payments – While purchase contracts require you to pay for the total value of the vehicle, a lease contract only requires you to pay for the depreciated value, giving you the benefit of lower monthly payments.
- Warranty Coverage – Lease contract are typically shorter than purchase contracts; most lease agreements are two to three years. This relatively short term means that most issues, should they arrive, will likely be covered by the vehicle’s warranty.
- More Affordable – Less money and lower monthly payments means that you’ll likely be able to afford to lease a higher-end car than you could purchase.
- Reduced Taxes – Taxes can add a lot to the cost of car ownership. When you buy, you owe sales tax on the entire cost of the vehicle. But if you lease, you’ll only be on the hook for the amount being financed.
- Additional Flexibility – When you lease, it’s much easier to upgrade your vehicle frequently without the burden of selling your current car first.
Learn More about Leasing at Continental Mazda of Naperville
Interested in vehicle leasing? Visit Continental Mazda of Naperville to talk with one of our finance professionals about whether buying or leasing is the best option for you. And, of course, we’d love for you to take a test drive while you’re here! We want to help you have the best Joliet commute possible, after all!
Why Buy From Continental Mazda of Naperville?
Some of the many compelling reasons to choose Continental Mazda of Naperville include:
- Our VIP Loyalty Rewards Program gives you the benefit of earning points for each dollar spent. You can exchange those points for a variety of rewards!
- Ourcustomer reviews speak for themselves — we’ll always go the extra mile to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Our 72-Hour Exchange Policy allows you to return a vehicle within three days for a model of equal or greater value. You can be absolutely sure that you’ve got the right fit!
More From Continental Mazda of Naperville
What accessories are available for the Mazda3? That depends on what you’re specifically looking for. There are 2019 Mazda3 accessories from floor mats to aux cords and much more. Search our inventory of Mazda3 hatchback accessories today and find what you need at our parts department at Continental Mazda of Naperville. Contact us with any questions. Order PartsContact…
The Mazda3 has long delighted Plainfield drivers with its sporty style and enthusiastic performance, all while providing great fuel efficiency. The 2019 Mazda3 is estimated to achieve up to 27 mpg city/36 mpg highway, making it a standout selection for those who want fewer visits to the pump. Learn more about what will make this…
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 boasts impressive performance, but it’s got stellar efficiency to match. For this reason, it’s a favorite around Plainfield and Joliet, and we think you’ll love it, too. Let’s take a closer look. 2019 Mazda CX-5 Overview New CX-5 Inventory 2019 Mazda CX-5 Engines and MPG Ratings The standard Mazda CX-5 engine…